Holliston Public Library
The Holliston Public Library is closed as of March 16, 2020. See library Website for more information.
The Holliston Public Library at its permanent downtown location came into being in 1904 with donated land and funding from philanthropist Andrew Carnegie. An addition was built in 1987 and the library joined the Minuteman Library Network in 1994. Today we circulate 176,000 items per year with a staff of fifteen, six trustees and a dedicated group of volunteers and Friends.